Cub in this city

viernes, enero 05, 2007

INSTEAD OF RESOLUTIONS, I WILL MAKE LISTS THIS YEAR.


January 5, 2007.
Since I have decided I will not try to make any resolutions, one thing I want to do is the following: I made a list of twelve things I want to start doing each day of this year. Little activities that, by adding them to my daily routine can improve my quality of life. The list goes as follows:

One. To pray. For what I have, what I don’t, for the people in my life, for the people that are not longer with me, for people that will arrive, for those who will go.
Two. To do Reiki.
Three. To do my brain gym exercises.
Four. Drink two liters of water.
Five. Drink a cup of green tea
Six. Exercise at least fifteen minutes.
Seven. Write something for this blog.
Eight. To throw something out or get rid of something.
Nine. Eat an apple.
Ten. Praise someone for a good thing they have done. Or even for an evil deed.
Eleven. Make my bed as soon as I get out of it.
Twelve. Stop worrying and love the bomb.

So far, I’ve been doing the things that I thought would have been the last thing I would start doing of this list. All I can say is that green tea tastes very good. Each month I will state how am I doing with this list.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Magoo... said...

Buen comienzo, la mejor parte? el hecho de separar "lista" de "propositos". Estoy de acuerdo, sobre todo porque los propositos los he sentido en el pasado como ataduras, asignaturas pendientes, y si fallaba me sentia culpable. Mejor una especie de "checklist" y si se hace bien, si no, el que sigue y san se acabo.

Saludos.

1:33 p.m., enero 08, 2007  
Blogger eugenio abraham said...

weno, no quiero ser la piedra en el zapato pero... teniendo en cuenta que la fecha del ultimo post es del 6 y hoy es dia 12... creo que el punto seven va medio resagado. ;) Anyway, good for you to start drinking water! it was about time!. Congrats! :)

4:42 p.m., enero 12, 2007  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home