Cub in this city

miércoles, noviembre 01, 2006

THE INCONVENIENT GUEST

Yesterday I was witness of one of the weirdest acts committed in a public restroom. And I’ve been to Samborns, so you know I’ve seen a lot.

I found myself yesterday in Soriana, and needed to go to the lavatory. I got inside and there were some guys minding their business. I noticed the four stalls were in use. At that particular moment I got it. They weren’t minding their business, they were cruising each other. Men, they use every opportunity to get laid, or get some, even a grope. And if you ask, yes, any place where men can wipe it out is a place to cruise. Gyms, bathrooms, dark alleys, a parked car, you name it; they’re used as hook ups places.

I turned away from the urinal and started to wash my hands and at that moment I noticed two kids going into the bathroom. They were waiting for a stall to use it and none of the guys in the
stalls seemed to care about it. Finally the two stalls in the center got available and these kids were able to use them.

The kids got out of the rest room and the two stalls were still occupied. By this time I had already washed my face, groomed my hair and was in the process of cleaning my glasses for the second time when another kid entered the bathroom, announcing that he had to use it! He was about nine or ten years old, and was very determent to do what he wanted.

He stood there, looked at me and then, focused his attention at the stall at the end of the row. He started knocking on the door, constantly. He kept saying, “I want to use this toilet, I want to use this toilet”. Since he did not get any response, he started spying on the guy using the stall thru the separation of the door and the wall. When he did this, he started chanting, “I see you, I see you, I see you”. Next thing I know, I hear the flush of the toilet. And I noticed the guy stood up and got ready to leave. Not so fast, the kid thought, because, as soon as the guy opened the door and started walking out of the stall, the kid throw himself at the man and hugged him from the waist. Fear got into this guy’s face and as he could, he got the kid off him (not pun intended) and walked away from the rest room.

Triumphantly the kid, with a wide smile, stood in front of the stall that he obtained thru dubious methods. Holding on to the door, He said, “I want to use that toilet”, pointing to the other stall. And off he went, to the stall at the other side and as he did before, he berated the guy inside to stop doing anything he was doing inside and leave. And again, as he opened the door, the kid grabbed him by the waist to try to hold him. This guy freed himself more easily from he kid’s arms and went to wash his hands. By this moment, I was laughing so hard (on the inside) that I barely was able to wash my hands for a fifth time.

The second victim left the bathroom and I followed suit. I was having so much fun, this was such a bizarre event that I didn’t wanted to spoil it by becoming the psycho kid’s third victim in a row.

1 Comments:

Blogger eugenio abraham said...

Si!!! otro trinfo para la inocencia!!
Y bueno no hare preguntas sobre que estabas esperando haciendote menso en el bano tanto rato por que obviamente no era ser testigo de las ocurrencias de este ninito (no hare preguntas, que el comentario ya lo hice).
Saludos.
(ah.. y gracias, en este dia tan pesado que estoy teniendo, me agrado tomarme cinco minutos para reirme un rato) ;)

2:23 p.m., noviembre 01, 2006  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home