Cub in this city

martes, noviembre 14, 2006

I WANT A KISS…

I want a kiss that means something
An embrace that’s worth my faith
Tired of careless encounters
I need a love that’s worth the wait

I wrote these lines Sunday morning at three A.M., two weeks ago. I was at a party for an aunt. I thought that, because of the hour, the party would have been over. Think again, the party was in full motion. As I left half an hour later, people were arriving still, but I was in no mood for party. I was feeling blue. I was alone, as usual, as always.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Beautiful thought... Congrats my cubby friend! You´re on your way to become a fine poet :)

You know who I am, so no need for me to sign...

AC from GDL ;)

10:29 a.m., noviembre 22, 2006  
Blogger Mile said...

Finally found you!... It's been a mess since google for some reason wasn't able to link you...
Osea que a la chin... en fin me siento inadecuada escribiendo en ingles (even when I'm able to)pero I love so much que te escribire as pocho as we do at work (I know it's a nighthmare)
Lei tu poema and It so you... I also read the I'm fat part and you know guat? Disponte mentalmente!!! ya sabes que asi funciona... it's about time darling!!!
Cuidate mucho y remember: I'm always w u!

1:58 p.m., diciembre 06, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Magoo... said...

I hope the blue has faded away already and gave in to a new color and a new, happier mood.
Ni modo, ya "pochie", aqui saludando y esperando post nuevo.

Felices Fiestas.

4:04 p.m., diciembre 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

I am sometimes amazed at how similarly we behave. We are so much alike in so many ways... You are not supposed to feel this way... you are a great person (even though sometimes your standards are too high) and somewhere out there there's someone that truly deserves you and your beautiful mind.

Never lose faith... and if you lose it, always find it again. I was able to...

-I

11:01 a.m., enero 05, 2007  
Blogger eugenio abraham said...

hey! muy padre poema Mr!
arranquele las lineas al sentimiento! good for you!!

4:39 p.m., enero 12, 2007  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home