Cub in this city

viernes, enero 05, 2007

IT’S GONNA BE A HAPPY NEW YEAR

January 4, 2007.

After only three hundred and sixty five days, 2006 is over and a brand new 2007 is here for us to enjoy.

I want to say thanks to my family, they been there for me, love me and accept me for who I am and what I do. The same thing I say to my friends. I might be stuck with my family, but friends I have had the privilege to choose them, and I feel proud to be called friend by each and every one of them. I want to give thanks to the people that have given themselves a bit of time to stop and visit my blog. This is a very important project for me and I appreciate every bit of attention it can receive. One thing I can say is that I would like to receive more comments, but nonetheless, I thank you all. And I want to give thanks to EVERYONE who crossed my path, for good or bad.

I wish all a great year and I hope all the things you set to make for the next three hundred and sixty days bring you happiness and satisfaction. My best wishes for all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Thanks to you too... for helping me understand what "Patience" is and how to develop it... for telling me your opinion and help me to understand that I can be wrong, but others are worse... for stealing the stardom and keeping the stalkers for you...

But mainly for your understanding, support, friendship, courage, valour (and no... no compassion), being there when the moments are hard and my strenght grew thin just to tell me that your friendship is not conditioned to a diagnosis or a condition or a "whatever"... that you will continue listening to me and that I will have the honour to listen to you.

And... yes... I have a "License to Kill"

PZ

2:29 p.m., enero 07, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Magoo... said...

Los mismos deseos para ti en el anio que comienza. Y por aqui pasare a visitar, comentar y de alguna manera ser parte de tu proyecto ciber-literario.
Saludos.

1:30 p.m., enero 08, 2007  
Blogger eugenio abraham said...

hey! at least I was able to read your new posts. Great, I like them.
Y bueno, tambien muchas gracias por ser y estar durante todo el 2006 (oh,2006! anecdotico año de los 30). Espero nos acordemos de todas las anecdotas (y construyamos muchas mas) para cuando le lleguemos a los 40's!.

Saludotes!!

4:33 p.m., enero 12, 2007  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home