Cub in this city

sábado, enero 06, 2007

SANTA DOES LOVE ME AFTER ALL...

NOOT!!! Yes, he got back at me with a vengeance. The fluffy bitch left something for me Christmas morning. A Muscle spasm and it has not gotten better. Yesterday I went to the doctor, and after berating me over the fact that I did not got back for a check up after my treatment after my accident back in July, he told me that I had a inflammation of a nerve on my upper back. SO much for that. I will be in treatment for 3 weeks, have to take some pills every day and go for a check up. I hope everything turns out fine and that I can get back to my Yoga classes without any problems.

Before letting go of the Santa subject, I’ll give you this address where it’s discussed why Santa must be gay:

http://www.thatscomedy.com/christmas/xmas004.htm

Well, Santa didn’t. And right now is already too late to ask the Three wise men for anything, so, I will follow doctor’s orders, et some rest and leave Santa alone. Well, not so, he still has my present.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Magoo... said...

Peor hubiese sido que no trajera nada no crees? jajaja no te creas, a esos regalos, mejor nada.
Buen comienzo de anio, son varios posts eh?

Saludos.

1:40 p.m., enero 08, 2007  
Blogger eugenio abraham said...

te entiendo con lo del dolor, solo te puedo decir.. acostumbrate. jeje no te creas. Hay que descansar y hacer unos pocos ejercicios para la espalda, eso ayuda. Recuerdo que cuando la lumbalgia vi un link con ejercicios (creo que lo puse en el blog) luego te lo mando si lo encuentro. Saludotes y que te recuperes pronto.

4:45 p.m., enero 12, 2007  
Blogger eugenio abraham said...

by the way, si te cambias al new blogger es mas sencillo poner mas elementos en el blog y jugar con el look del mismo hasta dejarlos como quieras. Luego lo checamos si quieres.

Saludos.

4:52 p.m., enero 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

where are the rest of your blogs?
i shouldn't even be commenting, you have NOt commented mine!

-I

11:37 p.m., enero 12, 2007  
Blogger Prismatico said...

bueno el 6 de enero es dia de reyes jaja salu2

2:46 p.m., enero 23, 2007  
Blogger adorable esparraguito said...

Mi querido Laurent:

Debo decir que a mí me pasó lo mismo. Yo sí de plano sentí que iba a parir un alien. Espero estés recuperado por completo. Gracias por tu comment. Abrazos

12:50 p.m., febrero 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Ok... I waited and waited and waited... Seven was a good number but it didn't become the magical one...

Pz

6:15 p.m., marzo 03, 2007  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home